Sun, Dec 19|
Old Mesilla. Public Parking Lot
Last Social Bike Ride of 2021 🚴🏻♀️🚴🏻♂️
.. a nice and slow ride to clear the mind, relax and enjoy.
Time & Location
Dec 19, 2021, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Old Mesilla. Public Parking Lot, Calle Principal & Calle De Medanos, Mesilla, NM 88005, USA
About the Event
Let's roll through the pecan tree tunnel and back...
🚴🏻♀️🚴🏻♂️ MEETING POINT:
- See you at the public parking lot behind the town's church, Basilica San Albino.
🚴🏻♀️🚴🏻♂️ RIDE PLAN:
- 9:00 am - We get ready...
- 9:30 am - We start rolling...
- 11:30 am - We are back!
🚴🏻♀️🚴🏻♂️ RIDE DETAILS:
- Level: Easy
- Distance: 15 miles
- Avg Speed: 13 mph.
- Aprox Time: 1h. 40 m.
* Old Mesilla is a picturesque town, stay and enjoy breakfast with us!!
- Neck Gaiter
- Leg Warmers
- Bike (road bikes would be best for this kind of trip)
* Cold weather is enjoyable if wearing the right clothing
🚲🚲NEED TO RENT A BIKE?
- Select the "Rental" option to get one. (we will bring it that day)
🚲December Bike Rental
Medium Size Bike & Helmet