Thu, Sep 01|
Virtual Class: CANVA 101 - How to use Canva for Business
Learn how to use Canva for your Business
Time & Location
Sep 01, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
About the Event
CANVA 101 - THE BASICS; what is canva?, how can I use it for my business?, what's the difference between free canva and paid canva?, what are the basic formats for social media?,..
CANVA is a free-to-use online graphic design tool. Use it to create social media posts, presentations, posters, videos, logos and more..
Benefits of Canva:
- Create wireframes with ease.
- Pre-made size templates make creating size-specific content simple.
- The ability to use the transparency tool on all elements.
- Hundreds of elements, icons and graphics to choose from.
- The ability to add frames and vignette to imagery.
- The user-friendly interface is easy to use for all levels.
- The free design templates make designing content super quick.
- Access to free, safe stock imagery.
- Comment and collaborate with team access.
- There are endless possibilities for creation.
Canva is pre-loaded with thousands of templates to spark your creativity. Whether it be for internal use or for a client, the many benefits of using Canva make it easier than ever to knock up stunning visuals in no time. From magazines to website design to logos, Canva helps you design everything simply and efficiently without needing extensive graphic design experience or complicated Adobe programs.
In this session, we'll see the Canva tools you can use for business.
LOB MEMBERS: Free
Sign up for CANVA and have your laptop, tablet or desk computer available to go through the program together!!
CANVA 102 - STEP BY STEP DESIGNING FROM SCRATCH; Le'ts design together! In this second session you'll learn how to design from scratch for your business publications, letters, proposals, etc. (rsvp for the second class here).