Sun, Feb 13|
Old Mesilla. Public Parking Lot
Old Mesilla Social Ride 🚴🏻♀️🚴🏻♂️
.. a nice and slow ride to clear the mind, relax and enjoy.
Time & Location
Feb 13, 2022, 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Old Mesilla. Public Parking Lot, Calle Principal & Calle De Medanos, Mesilla, NM 88005, USA
About the Event
Let's roll through the pecan tree tunnel and back...
🚴🏻♀️🚴🏻♂️ MEETING POINT:
- See you at the public parking lot behind the town's church, Basilica San Albino.
🚴🏻♀️🚴🏻♂️ RIDE PLAN:
- 9:00 am - We get ready...
- 9:30 am - We start rolling...
- 11:30 am - We are back!
🚴🏻♀️🚴🏻♂️ RIDE DETAILS:
- Level: Easy
- Distance: 15 miles
- Avg Speed: 13 mph.
- Aprox Time: 1h. 40 m.
* Old Mesilla is a picturesque town, stay and enjoy lunch with us!!
- Neck Gaiter
- Leg Warmers
- Bike and helmet (road bikes would be best for this kind of trip)
* Cold weather is enjoyable if wearing the right clothing. Layer up!
🚲🚲NEED TO RENT A BIKE?
- Select the "Rental" option to get one. (we will bring it that day). It includes helmet!
🚲December Bike Rental
Medium Size Bike & Helmet$30.00