The Importance of Social Media Marketing in 2022 2021 cemented a lot of changes in our professional lives. Zoom became our default meeting room, and webinars are regular events. But the most impactful change was how social media became the go-to window to learn, find new career opportunities, and grow our brands. It just goes to show the importance of social media marketing.
Social media allows you to connect and engage potential customers where they are at: LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, and even some of the younger platforms like TikTok. With a strong social media strategy and the ability to create engaging content, you can engage your audience easily.
Why Is Social Media Important for Your Business?
*Come to the January Session on Thursday 20th. We will be talking about the tips and tricks of social media editing and content creation.. RSVP HERE!
1. Build Brand Awareness Across different platforms, companies can tell their story, why they provide the services they offer, and keep audiences updated with customer and employee stories. If B2B leaders are able to leverage the voice of their employees, they can extend their brand reach even further. Every employee has a personal network, and each network has potentially hundreds of contacts. In turn, each of those contacts is connected to hundreds of other people.
2. Generate Leads Create meaningful conversations and engagement within their target industry by posting videos, news, data, and interesting trends. Not only do you build credibility with potential customers, but these strategies can result in gaining leads.
3. Nurture Leads Social selling enables sales professionals to build relationships with leads. By leveraging their thought leadership pieces, social proofing and other content, they can help potential customers solve problems. In turn, this allows your sales team to build trust and credibility.
4. Implement Social Listening Listen to customers and what people are saying about their company. This gives you a chance to get candid feedback about how others view your brand. It opens a window into improving the weaker areas of your business while reinforcing aspects that already resonate with people.
5. Connect Social Posts to Opportunities With the right enterprise solution, leaders can drive customer posts to their CRM to understand customers more fully.*
6. Measure Marketing Efforts Social media platforms and management tools enable you to track key performance metrics (KPIs). You can even assign a monetary value to organic social media engagement. Earned media value (EMV) offers an idea of how much organic